This is a demonstration and test site highlighting league management software.
If you are interested in this product or have any questions, drop me a line (Ian Clarke).
Current quotes for this league administration is: $100 per a season + $5 per a team. For a 30 team league, that works out to $250 a season.
This price includes everything: domain registration, site hosting, site managment software, team pages, game reporting, scheduling, standings, stats, referee scheduling (assignment/acceptance), referee summaries, software updates, etc.
Quick Feature List
New features are constantly being added. Here is a brief overview:
- Easy site update (from any computer, via password entry) using WYSISYG Content Management System (CMS).
- Update any page or league entry.
- Teams maintain their own pages.
- Teams report their own scores and stats online (in rare instances of score contention, the Web administrator can "lock" the game and over ride team reports)
- Standings computed automatically.
- Online scheduling! You enter the venues, and it generates a schedule automatically. This schedule can then be modified to suit.
- Referee assignments, with email notification, and payment summaries.
- Online player registration
Sites currently using this software